Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Back in the Saddle Again

Okay, peeps! 

Its been years since I have posted anything on this blog. I don't like that fact. My life has been a whirlwind, to say the least, and now that things are a bit calmer I want to start using this blog more often. 

I'm an introvert by nature and all of my processing is usually internal. I often find myself falling over words when I speak, especially in unfamiliar social situations (I call it an acute onset of ASD -- self-diagnosed). However, if you give me a computer or pad and pen, thoughts flow much more fluidly. Blogs are good for people like me, I think. I plan to take advantage for my own sake, for fun, and to hopefully inspire or entertain others. 

Now, I know that the blog market is completely saturated at this point, but I am not looking for notoriety. If great things blossom, then let them blossom. If I am the only person reading this blog, then I will entertain myself. lol! Either way, its a journey that I would like to take. Feel free to join me as I discuss 3 things I love: God, living single (for now), and all things beautiful. 

What new or renewed things do you want to embark on in this season of your life? When will you start?


Until the next post...


Signing off, 

JustSeyeBeauty

1 comment:

  1. And again I say, "you're hilarious!" Glad you are back in the game. I read some of your other posts and you really do have a way with written words. Can't wait to see what's in store.

    ReplyDelete